Welcome to Aura Dental
Aura dental is a family dental care clinic with state of the art facility that offers comprehensive and emergency dental care in Bayswater and Cranbourne North. We are serving and enjoy patronage of our loyal clients and cover vast area of Ringwood, Boronia, Wantirna, Bayswater, Glen Waverley, Blackburn, Narren Warren, Cranbourne, Hampton Park, Lynbrook, Lyndhurst, Clyde, Berwick and many other surrounding suburbs. Clients from all over Melbourne seek affordable, honest and practical dental advice and treatment from Dr. Pawar and her team.
Principal dentist, Dr. Pawar has rich experience in the field of dentistry and is practicing dentistry since 1999 ,out of which served 9 years in Victoria. She has special interest in Smile Make Over using latest techniques and materials.
We focus on our patient’s needs, understand individual finances and provide the best possible option in a given scenario. We assure you the best value for money and guaranteed treatment protecting your investment for your smile.
We are very easy to communicate. We know that a dental visit can be a very stressful event for some people. At our dental clinic we assure that you will feel like at home. You will interact with our friendly staff and all your needs will be discussed with ease. We look after cowards very well and understand their psych.
We listen to our patient’s needs and provide a detailed comprehensive treatment plan in order to bring your oral health back to excellence.
We strongly focus on preventive treatment and good oral habits to maintain your smile so that you can cherish the wonderful world of happiness and charm. After all, smile is an index of mind.
- We listen, we examine, we care.
- A team of highly experienced women dentists with caring attitude.
- Build and create smiles that suits your personality.
- Use of latest technologies and new dental techniques.
- Friendly staff and stress free environment.
- A strong focus on prevention and dental education
- Children always welcome.
- Payment plans available
- HICAP facilities available onsite, so that all health fund card holder pay a small gap.
- Bulk Bill all Medicare eligible vouchers under CDBS scheme.
- All types of simple and complex dental procedures performed with ease.
- Late evening and Saturday appointments available.
To improve oral health for all our patients, particularly the vulnerable groups and those most in need.
It is our vision to cure the pain of our patients. We want our patients to feel welcomed at all times and we solve their problems with no pain.
- Respectful and courteous manner
- Honest and fair